Gator Supersand Bond
Supersand Bond is a unique mixture of polymer binders and calibrated sand available in Beige and Slate Grey. Once Super Sand Bond sets, it becomes very firm and locks between the paver joints while still retaining flexibility and providing a long-lasting, durable jointing material. Super Sand Bond is recommended for a variety of uses including pool decks, patios, footpaths, driveways, parking spaces, pavements etc.
- Advanced Haze Free Technology
- Can be used for joints up to a maximum of 1 inch (2.5 cm)
- ASTM C-144 fine gradation allows use in even the tightest joints
- OSHA silica crystalline compliant (OSHA 29 CFR 1926.1153).
- Helps prevent weeds and damage caused by burrowing insects
- Helps prevent erosion due to wind, rain, and freeze thaw cycles
- For Drainage application, rain safe 1 hour after water activation.
- Works above 32°F (0°C).
- Waterproof Bag Can be laid flat and stored outdoors. (Lay bag flat on its back, so front of the bag is facing you.) Pallets can be stored outside
Learn more about the dimensions, weight, and more that this product has to offer.
Know exactly how to get this product from the warehouse to your house.
Do you deliver? If so, how does it work?
Absolutely. Unless you’re installing a fire pit kit or building a stone grill surround, you’ll likely need the assistance of a 48-foot flatbed semi-truck with a carry-on forklift. Before we deliver, we’ll always verify that we can access the drop site. We’ll need enough room to turn a large truck around along with 15 feet vertical clearance above any trees or carports.
How much does a pallet of stones weigh?
A pallet of stones weighs about 3,000 pounds, the same as a Ford Focus. That’s a ton and a half of concrete blocks! Each pallet contains about 100 square feet of stones. If you want to know approximately how many pallets you’ll need for your project, divide your total square footage by 100.
If I have extra stones, can I return them?
There’s nothing worse than being stuck with something you don’t need. That’s why we’ve always let our customers return extra stones in like-new condition for a full refund. It’s industry standard to charge a per-stone restocking fee for any returned items, but since it’s challenging to deliver the precise amount of stones for a project, we don’t charge any extra fees.
Do I have to return the pallets my pavers arrive on?
No, you don’t have to return the pallets. However, just like glass milk jars, we charge a $20–30 deposit for each pallet delivered.